Friday, June 10, 2016

Ramadhan Day Five

This morning again I had to drive Sofiyah to her tuition class.  I was already late for my Tadarrus group.  Luckily I read my watsapp whilst at the red lights (its a no no reading watsapp whilst driving, but ok what...stop at traffic light lor..) and found that Ustaz will only arrive at 9am. 😮

So I need not rush and could cruise to BTHO. 😎

Alhamdullillah I reached BTHO on time but Ustaz already arrived lah.  Ustaz lead us for one juzuk and then left because he's on duty during solat Jumaat at Masjid BTHO. Pn Ros then lead us.  Alhamdullillah we have completed ten juzuks of the Noble Quran on fifth day Ramadhan.

During Iftar our son Badruzzaman and his wife Maisara joined us. So did Khairulzaman who arrived on time from his uni for Iftar. Wahid had his Iftar with his friends.

We had our solat Teraweeh at Masjid Uniten.  After solat hubby cheekily took a pboto of Sofiyah and I wearing the telekung from Bali. Heheehe.....😁

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...