Saturday, March 12, 2016

First Term School Holiday

Sofiyah followed me to class this morning since there was nobody at home to take care of her.  Her first term school holidays began today.

So whilst I was in Tafsir class, Sofiyah waited for me in the car. 

My ustaz helped to distribute the Buku Wirid by Dr Abdullah Yasin to all my classmates who were present today. Alhamdullillah.

After Tafsir class, I went to Tahsin class   on level three.  There were only three of us left reading the Noble Quran.  Thus class ended much early.

I was relieved to find Sofiyah still in our car waiting for me.  Alhamdullillah.  We then drove to SMKA Manjalara to attend my bff, Jasmima's daughter's wedding reception in the school's hall.  Alas, I forgot to take photos of Jas and the happy couple.

My dear hubby joined us at the hall later, since he was from Sungei Panjang after attending a Storm Riders Juniour event there.

We drove home in separate cars.  Me use WAZE, so reached home twenty minutes earlier than hubby. Hehehe......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...