Monday, June 29, 2015

Ramadan - Day Twelve

This morning when I woke up to prepare sahoor Bardruzzaman asked me whether I like the presents he bought for my birthday.  I was puzzled.  Then he told me he left the presents at the side of the bed last night. 

So after sahoor I went and have a look.....there were the presents!! Bard gave me a huge handbag and a blouse.  Thank you soooo much dear son. I can use the handbag to carry sejadah and my telekung when I go for Teraweeh prayers....😚😚😚

Again.....no Tadarrus today.  Imam had to attend a meeting in Shah Alam. So I read the noble Quran myself and completed Juzuk twelve. Alhamdullillah.

During Iftar Kak ngah joined us since her husband Aminn had to work late.  Kak ngah bought for me two bottles of Raya cookies all the way from Kota Tinggi.  Thank you kak ngah and Amin.

So when I went for Teraweeh I brought along the huge handbag....😊😊😊

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...