Monday, July 7, 2014

Ramadan Day 9

Alhamdullilah.... today is the 9th day of Ramadan.  For our pre dawn meal this morning, I cooked fried mee hailam and since there were leftover rice....I cooked fried rice too.

As usual hubby went to the Masjid for fajr prayers.  Then, our grandson left for home with his parents after fajr.  I will definitely miss him.

For Tadarrus today...we completed Juzuk 6.  There were only four of us.  My abode is the venue for this whole week, In shaa Allah.  I have completed Juzuk 10 for my personal reading of the Quran, Alhamdullilah.

Hubby brought home these trays of fresh duck eggs to be distributed to my neighbours....but when I enquired whether they would like to have some....most said they do not eat duck eggs....oh well... Looks like I will have to make salted duck eggs....

For our Teraweeh prayers, we went to Masjid Ikram again. But then....the local Imam lead the prayers again.... guess he will not be around during weekends....balik kampong spirit...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...