Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ramadan Day 26

Kak biah woke me up sharp at 10am today when she called me over the phone.  I was a bit blurred...wondering why she called.  Then she told me about going over to Hajah Zaitun aka kak Tun's house to bid her farewell.  Kak Tun was going to Mekah for umrah.

She was going with Dr Karim, her hubby.  Their flight was at 3pm but they have to be at KLIA at 12 noon. 

So.....before they left for the airport, the Tadarrus ladies took a photo with her.  After bidding our goodbyes, we all had our Tadarrus at my abode.  There were only three of us.  Hajah Sarah, kak Biah and I.

We completed Juzuk 19, Alhamdullilah.  So, we will continue Tadarrus two weeks after Eid Mubarak, In shaa Allah.

Then hubby sent me a picture of the gazebo at Rumah Liza.  Alhamdullilah, construction had completed.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...