Wednesday, May 9, 2018

PRU 14


After playing with my grand-daughter, Medina this morning, Khairulzaman drove me to Seremban to bring abah to the polling station at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Tuanku Jaafar.  Abah wanted to wear the BN vest and cap, but I told him he cannot wear it on polling day at the polling station.  The vest and cap was given to me by BN supporters when I was at Summit Signature Hotel Slim River.  I knew that would be very happy to receive it.  Indeed he was when I gave it to him.  He is forever a BN supporter.  I took abah to the polling station after I did my voting at SMK Dato Sheikh Ahmad, Sikamat Seremban.


I did my voting here (above collage), at SMK Dato Sheikh Ahmad.  My vote is Secret. Hahahaa......and here are the list of candidates for both Parlimen and ADUN.




PH won the Elections. Alhamdulillah. We love you Tun Mahathir.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...