Wednesday, December 20, 2017

MTC Accounts Department Ex Staff

(seated at the front is Goh Kwee Eng, Josephine in red, on her left is Annie)

(Josephine's living room)

(Josephine and Me (1979)

Josephine and me found each other again via Facebook. Alhamdullillah.  But she now lives in Holland with her husband.

Since she is now back home in Malaysia, we decided to meet up.  We were ex Malayan Tobacco Company Berhad staff in its Accounts Department.  We all played Netball for MTC those days.  It was fun and we all had a great time.  We had friendly matches with other international companies within Klang Valley.  But I was a reserve player most times, because I  could not play very well. Hahaha....but when I did play, I played WD. Hehehe.....at least I help prevented the other team from scoring. Hahahaa......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...