Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fourth Cucu OTW In shaa Allah

Kak ngah called from the hospital informing me that she was in the labour room. Thus she will be delivering her first born anytime today. In shaa Allah.

So I went to the hospital with Sofiyah after completing part of my ironing and after the cookerhood repairman left.

It was raining when we left the house and arrived at the hospital. Alhamdullillah.
Both of us waited at the visitors' lounge just outside the labour and delivery suites. It was here, a year ago that my third cucu, my grandson was born.

I had just completed my solat Maghrib when Amin my SIL called from the labour suite. Kak Ngah wanted to speak to me. She was crying going through her labour pains. I told her to be strong and to remember Allah by reciting zikr and duas.

Kak ngah's SIL then arrived from Melaka with her girlfriends. Then her bffs Nieza, Rita and her husband Jinggo. Later her younger brother Badruzzaman, his wife Maisarah and son Muhammad Zavian too came.

Then at 9.30pm kak ngah delivered her baby, a girl. I now have another grand daughter. Alhamdullillah.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...