Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wedding and Cucu in the House

Sofiyah and I attended her secondary school senior's wedding at UPM Ballroom in Serdang.  I love the concept of having individual stalls serving local delicacies besides the main buffet of nasi minyak etc. 

We even took our photos at the photobooth outside the hall after I took Sofiyah's photo with the bride and groom on the dais. 

When we arrived home, my son Badruzzaman with his family welcomed us. I gave them all big hugs especially to grandson Muhammad Zavian.  He is still learning to walk.  He will be a year old in a month In shaa Allah.

After Maghrib, my running buddy Nurul Ain arrived and we drove to Putrajaya for our Makna Founder's Night Run infront of Palace of Justice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...