Sunday, September 3, 2017

Nafar Awal - Mina to Makkah

Hubby and I did Nafar Awal. So after stoning the three Jamrats after Solat Fajr, we returned to Camp 112 for breakfast.

After breakfast our group walked about one kilometre from our camp via the tunnel to Makkah outskirts where our coach was waiting to take us to our Hotel.

As we reached the end of the tunnel we saw hundreds of wheelchairs for hire plus the pusher too. I guess the VIP (a Minister) who slept four beds away from me must have used this service when she commuted Makkah/Mina.

I dozed off as soon as the coach moved. So did hubby. When I woke up before reaching Haram I finally saw the pigeons. They were being fed by a Haji who I guess is a local. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...