Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ziarah Masjid Quba and Pasar Kurma (Saturday 12 August)

Thursday first day in Madinah and I got sore throat. Friday running nose slight fever so I did not go to the Masjid.

But then since Saturday morning we will do ziarah to Masjid Quba, Jabal Uhud and Pasar Kurma, I took the opportunity to join our group on this trip. I wore the niqab here in Madinah, rather than wearing a face mask to avoid getting infected, especially coughing. ☺

Hubby bought 20 kg of kurma Ajwa at the market and he courier it immediately to our home address. Alhamdullillah.

Then after solat eshaq, Khairulzaman's former classmate, Hood, when he was studying at Maahad Hamidiah Kajang, fetched hubby and I at our hotel and took us to dinner at an Arab family restaurant. Hood is married with two adorable daughters.

P.s. For the group photo I am standing second from left. 😁

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...