Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wednesday August 9 - KLIA1

Our flight to Madinah was on Wednesday August 9 at KLIA1. ETD 3pm via Saudiair.

My BIL Abang Gudang cooked Nasi Dagang for breakfast whilst my bff Hjh Rafisah cooked fried mee hoon.  They all arrived at 8am.

Then when my neighbours arrived we had our breakfast together.  My petsis Datuk Paduka Hjh Zahridah, her sister Datin Zahariah and her husband Datuk Ibrahim, bff Nomi and her husband Dr Wan Ishak, bff Hjh Rafisah and her husband Hj Ramli, bff Norazmi too came to see me off.

Then when it was time for hubby and I to leave for the airport, my son-in-law Muhammad Aminuddin recited the Azan.

Wahiduzzaman then drove us to KlIA1 with Kak Ngah. Our lugguage were in our Hilux so Khairulzaman drove the Hilux to KLIA1.  Sofiyah was with him. Badruzzaman and his family then joined us at the airport after fetching his MIL at Bangi. Abang Gudang, his wife and youngest son also joined us at the airport.

We went straight to TH Travel booth to receive our passport, boarding pass, identity bangle and security id.

Then whilst waiting for our turn to  board Saudiair we all lepak at White Coffee Kopitiam. Hubby told me kak long and family could not meet us. I felt very sad.

Andalusia then called us for a group photo session before we headed for the International Departure gate.

Hubby and I then hug and kissed all our children and grandson. My tears flowed.  Big hugs too to my SIL kak Rafeah and my biras Hamimah.

In shaa Allah till we meet again...😚😚😚

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...