Monday, August 28, 2017

Tawaf Sunat at Haram

After breakfast I informed hubby that I would like to spend my time at Haram until after Asr. Hubby agreed and that he would join me later since he wanted to get some sleep after being at Haram since Fajr.

Alhamdulillah this time I got to do Tawaf Sunat at ground level. It was very crowded with pilgrims from all over the world. When I did solat sunat Tawaf I managed to do it behind Maqam Ibrahim. But of course lah further back and at the women's prayer area too.

I thought I could just sit there and looked at the Kaaba whilst zikr, but then the Haram soldiers chased us away and we ladies have to move further back. 😯

Well, as long as I can see the Kaaba from where I sat now, I am blessed.  As I looked around I noticed there's an ablution cubicle for Ladies.  Alhamdulillah.

After solat Zuhr, ladies be on the lookout for the Haram cleaning crew, if they began tapping their broom, and ushering you to move away, better grab your sejadahs and belongings and keep out of their way because once they began pouring the soapy water, you are considered lucky for not getting wet. Hahaha.....

The cleaning crew are very good with their timing and teamwork.

As for me when I saw them coming I quickly grab my belongings and stood on the steps of the Ladies Ablution entrance. Thus I avoid getting wet. 😁😁😁

They will come cleaning after every solat. Trust me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...