Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Post Raya with Muslimah TSA

Next week will be my Hajj pilgrimage with hubby In shaa Allah. My Muslimah neighbours especially those who are very close to me decided to have a post Raya gathering and doa selamat event at my abode.

We invited our Ustaz who taught us Tadabbur Al Quran to recite the doa.

My bff Hjh Rafisah cooked Nasi Kerabu, Hjh Nomi cooked fried chicken whilst I cooked Laksa Penang. The other ladies brought desserts which they either cooked or point-point...😁😁😁

Ustaz arrived with his Arabic class students and he began the event with a fifteen minutes Tazkirah re Hajj Pilgrimage. Then he recite the doa for me and hubby and also for those who will perform Hajj this year.

Ustaz's wife, his three adorable children and his MIL then arrived just in time for lunch.

Alhamdulillah I look forward to my Hajj Pilgrimage next week. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...