Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Haram View fr Safwa - Meeting KAWAN International Travel

I shared a van with ten other Andalusia pilgrims to attend a ceramah conducted by TH and Andalusia at a hotel near Safwa towers. It would be about ten minutes walk from our hotel, but since we hired the van, it took us half an hour to reach the venue. 😅😅😅

The ceramah began late so I assumed it will also finish not as scheduled. So I excused myself by informing the Ustazah that I have to return to our hotel since I have a meeting to attend.

It took me only five minutes to reach DSaji Cafe at Safwa Towers and waited for hubby and his friend, Haji Zahiri Maulud the owner of KAWAN International Travel and his lovely wife, Hajah Zai Ruzainun.

We then had lunch at DSaji where hubby then confirmed with Hj Zahiri that we decided to join his group in Arafah, Mudzalifah and Mina i.e. PKM 112.  We have to pay the extra costs involved, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...