Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Ramadan Day Eleven

I accompanied hubby to Tanjong Malim this morning. I was surprised when he took MRR2 and was wondering why.....🤔🤔🤔

Then when he suddenly exited at Wangsa Maju I realised he was going to Mohd Raja's SOHO at Taman Ibukota. He wanted to collect a few documents there.

As usual Mohd will have some buah tangan when we wanted to leave. This time he gave us fruits. He said for buka puasa kak. Alhamdullillah.

We finally reached Slim River just before two o'clock and checked into Summit Signature Hotel. Got  a room on the eighth floor. Hubby then left me at the hotel whilst he attend a meeting with his field staff.

When hubby returned, he bought food at the Ramadan bazar for our Iftar. He decided not to have Iftar at the Masjid Slim River. So we had Iftar in our hotel room. I did not know about the bazar since our room faces the Watson shop lots otherwise I would have gone to the bazar myself.

We then had our Teraweeh prayers at Masjid Slim River. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...