Sunday, March 26, 2017

MWM 2017 Certificate #runnorlirun

When Kak Ngah and her hubby came home to join us for dinner this evening, she brought along the printed eCert from MWM 2017. Thank you very much Kak Ngah.

Alhamdullillah I could still maintain my 10Km speed under two hours. 

In shaa Allah hope to be able to maintain the same speed for my next 10KM in the Standard Chartered KL Marathon come May 2017 eventhough I signed up for the 10KM 'Leisure' category. Hehee....

I should have sign up for 10KM 'Speed' Category because Gun Time is at 6.45am whereas 'Leisure' is at 7.45am. Aiyoooo...so panas by then lor....

Lesson learnt: In shaa Allah next year run 'Speed' category...Dont care lah if the 10KM 'Cruise' runners potong me along the way...hahahhaa....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...