Monday, January 16, 2017

Bukit Malawati

After we had our breakfast at Cyberjaya yesterday morning, hubby suggested that we go to Kuala Selangor to shop fresh seafood. So off we went.

At the market I waited in the car whilst hubby and our two daughters did their seafood shopping. Actually I was exhausted after the run yesterday morning. So I rested in the car. Hehee....

Then after wondering why they took so long, I got out of the car to look for them in the market. That was when I heard meow-ing sounds coming from the drain near the entrance to the market. It was a little kitten which had fallen into the drain. The drain was quite deep. But I slowly lowered myself into the drain and picked up the little kitten. It was easy going down into the drain, but then when I wanted to get out of the drain...😰😰😰 I had difficulty climbing out. There was no ledge whatever for me to climb out! Imagine having to hop slightly and then one leg up on the ground and push myself out of the drain. When I finally stood up the kitten was nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, after we did our marketing, we went to Bukit Malawati since kak ngah have never been up there.  On weekends we were not allowed to drive up Bukit Malawati, so we have to take the tram. It was a jolly ride.

I have been up Bukit Malawati a few times but on weekdays, so it was a nice surprise to find a lot of grey looking monkeys at the top of Bukit Malawati during my trip this time around. We had a great time feeding the monkeys. There are a few hawkers selling groundnuts, bananas, carrot and vegetables to feed the monkeys. 

Please do not feed them rotten vegetables. Pity them. 

In shaa Allah on my next visit I will bring them bananas since they like it so much. But, the hawkers sold unripe bananas for us to feed the monkeys and they ate it. So I guess I too have to bring unripe bananas too. Wonder if they like apples too...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...