Friday, October 14, 2016

Date with Darling @Le Meridian Putrajaya

Its been a month and three days since I had Bells Palsy.  Alhamdullillah after doing physiotherapy everyday and also acupuncture three times a week, the left side of my face is getting much better and returning to normal too.

Yesterday after sending Sofiyah to her tuition centre I drove to Le Meridian Putrajaya and check in after making my booking via internet. I got a room on the seventh floor. Room 705.  

I then waited for hubby.  Hubby told me to while my time at the IOI Mall next door instead of waiting in our hotel room.  But I preferred to wait in our room and enjoy the view via the room's huge glass windows.

When hubby finally arrived after Maghrib we had our dinner at Fish Manhattan at the mall.  Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...