Monday, September 12, 2016

Eid Adha 1437

Today is Eid Adha 10th Zulhijjah 1437. Today is also my birthday if according to the hijrah calendar. Then I am now sixty years old. ☺

I also shared my birthday today with my niece Adha.  She is twenty years old today. Alhamdullillah.

I set up the table for breakfast before leaving for Eid prayers at the Masjid Pedas with dear hubby. 

Otw to Masjid Pedas for solat Eid this morning I said to laling..."Yang, Allah SWT is testing me again with this sickness,  I can no longer smile beautifully for you Yang." This is his reply, "Allah SWT loves you thats why He tests you Yang and you are forever beautiful to me." My tears flowed all the way to the Masjid.

After our solat we all had our breakfast at Rumah Liza.  There were instant ketupat, beef and chicken rendang and also a little peanut sauce (leftover from last Raya 😆)

After solat asar I cooked spaghetti to eat with the laksa johor which my daughter-in-law Maisara cooked and frozen.

Then when my son-in-law Aminuddin tried cutting the grass at Rumah Liza using the brand new Kubota Tractor which hubby bought, I too did the same.  It was quite easy to handle since I can also drive a manual vehicle. No problemo. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...