Thursday, June 16, 2016

*STORY OF 2.5%*

*Story of 2.5%*

Assalamu alaikum.

_Pls spend 3 mins and read until the end, you definitely have a reminder that'll benefit YOU only_  !!

One day, a very wealthy man was walking on the road. Along the way, he saw a beggar on the sidewalk. The rich man looked kindly at the beggar and asked him why he was begging. The beggar said, "Sir, I've been unemployed for a year now. You look like a rich man. Sir, if you'll give me a job, I'll stop begging."

The rich man smiled and said, "I want to help you. But I won't give you a job. I'll do something better. I want you to be my business partner. Let's start a business together. The beggar blinked hard. "What do you mean, Sir? "I own a rice plantation. You could sell my rice in the market. I'll provide you the sacks of rice. I'll pay the rent for the market stall.. All you'll have to do is sell my rice. And at the end of the month, as Business Partners, we'll share in the profits. Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.

Do I keep 5% and you get 95%? I'll be happy with any arrangement. The rich man shook his head and chuckled.
"No, I want you to give me the 2.5%. And you keep the 97.5%. For a moment, the beggar couldn't speak. He couldn't believe his ears. The deal was too good to be true. I want you to give me 2.5% of your profits so you grow"

The beggar now dressed a little bit better, operated a store selling rice in the market. He worked very hard. He woke up early in the morning and slept late at night. And sales were brisk, also because the rice was of good quality. And after 30 days, the profits were astounding.

At the end of the month, as the ex-beggar was counting the money. He told himself, Gee, why should I give 2.5% to my Business Partner? I didn't see him the whole month! I was the one who was working day and night for this business. I did all the work. I deserve 100% of the profits.

The rich man came to collect his 2.5% of the profits. The ex-beggar said, "You don't deserve the 2.5%. I worked hard for this. I deserve all of it!"

If you were his Business Partner, how would you feel?

This is exactly what happens to us....

_ALLAH  is Our Business Partner. ALLAH  gave us life,  every single breath. ALLAH  gave us talents, ability to talk, to create, to earn money_

_ALLAH gave us a body, eyes, ears, mouth, hands, feet, a heart_

_ALLAH gave us a mind,  imagination, emotions, reasoning, language_

_Giving 2.5% (your Zakat) is an expression of gratitude and love_

_Dont forget to give back what u owe_

_Jazakallahu Khairan_

*Humble Reminders*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...