Wednesday, June 1, 2016

IKEA Cheras

Wahid drove me to Maytower since I needed to pay maintenance fees and upgrade the security card of my studio unit. 

We then drove to Ikea Cheras.  This was my first visit to Ikea Cheras.  I wanted to buy a wardrobe for Wahid. 

When we reached Ikea, we had lunch at their food court.  There was a large crowd having their food there.  Luckily we managed to get a table.  But it was a table meant for families with young kids too because in the centre the kids could play there.

After we had our solat Zuhur at Ikea's Surau we headed to the wardrobe area.  Alhamdullillah we found what we were looking for.

But then at the check out counter there was a long queue.  I wanted to take a selfy with Wahid and was adjusting the camphone when Wahid suddenly yawned...and....clicked. I got the candid shot. 😅😅😅

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...