Friday, September 18, 2015

Plastic? No lah......

Finally I managed to get an appointment to see Dr Im at HKL.  She is a Plastic Surgeon. I met her when I attended the QI course at Masjid WP.  Dr Aznida introduced me to her. They were bffs since their uni days.

Well....I wont be doing any lipo or breast enhancement etc... hehehe...I am happy and syukur with whatever asset I have....

When Dr Im told me in class that she also do removing pigmentation and exfoliation on the facial skin.  I really got interested.  Thus she suggested that I see her at her clinic.

Dr Aznida wanted me to bring her mommy too....Hjh Zaiton.  Then when I told my pet sis Norehan re Dr Im she also wanted to follow me to HKL.  Thus....the three of us, including Norehan's daughter Kak Long will all see Dr Im at her clinic.

Norehan parked her car at my abode and I drove my Mercs  with all of them on board...hehehe...

We left at 7.45am.  Traffic was really bad....jam all the way to KL.  Even the Smart Tunnel also jam.  I then discussed with my bffs whether we could park at Ampang Park and hired a cab to HKL.  They all agreed. 

At Ampang Park underground parking there were plenty of vacant lots.  So I chose the one nearest to the Ticket counter near the Exit.

We reached HKL at 9.15am and registered ourselves at the Plastic Clinic on the sixth floor.  I was the first to see Dr Im, followed by Hjh Zaiton and Norehan with her daughter too.

Dr Im then gave me the appointment to do exfoliation after Raya Haji.  She also gave the same date to Hjh Zaiton, Norehan and her daughter. Alhamdullillah.

Then while waiting for Norehan and her daughter, I finally met Dr Azian who will also be seeing Dr Im.  She too got the same date like us for her next appointment.

From HKL we took a cab to Ampang Park and had lunch at Cozy Corner.  Then I received a call from Mary Nasir.  She was otw to Ampang Park to deliver the Soup Merah Kambing which I ordered.  Yum yum.....

After lunch we returned to Kajang.  Then I went to Sofiyah's friend's house to fetch her.  Sofiyah wanted to meet her former classmate, an orphan who now lives in Gemenceh with her mother and siblings. She was in Kajang to visit her brothers over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...