Sunday, June 7, 2015

Supper @Kedai Kopi Borak

I woke up suddenly at five am this morning when I smelt something sweet which was hubby's talcum powder.  Hehehe....

Then I jumped out of bed when I remembered I have to accompany hubby to Tanjong Malim.  Hubby was up and ready but I told him to wait for me.

I quickly bathe while hubby did his solat tahajjud.  Then when I went downstairs I was caught by surprised....my grandson was still up, playing with his uncle Badruzzaman.  Oh dear......when I went to bed last night at two am...grandson was watching Monsters Inc with his parents. 

Anyway when hubby and I left the house, grandson too wave us ta-ta.  His parents must train him to sleep at night and not vice versa.

Hubby and I stopped at the Masjid near Universiti Malaya for our solat fajr.  The Masjid was recently renovated.  It is now easier for us Muslimahs to have our ablution near the prayer hall.  Alhamdullilah.

After solat fajr we continue our journey to Tanjong Malim.  We arrived at Sungai Bill at 7.30am, Alhamdulillah.  Whilst hubby did his work there I waited for him at the Staffs' quarters after eating nasi lemak made in Behrang.

Then at noon we went to Slim River to attend the wedding of his staff's son. The rendang tok with nasi minyak was delicious.  So was the Sungkai cendol.  Sedappppp......

We returned to Kajang after our solat at the staffs' quarters at Sungai Bill.  I dozed off during the drive home.  Woke up when we reached the Saujana Putra toll plaza. 

When we finally reached home, our grandson and our children welcomed us. Since everyone was home except Khairulzaman, we had our supper at our favourite restaurant Kedai Kopi Borak Saujana.  Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...