Monday, June 22, 2015

Ramadan - Day Five

Tadarrus at Masjid Kajang was cancelled this morning because Imam Hj Fazry had to attend a meeting in Shah Alam.  So after I received Imam's message via our Whatsapp group....I continued 😴😴😴......😆😆😆

When I woke up hubby had left for work.  So I did the house chores.  Hanging out the laundry and ironing all my clothes.  I felt exhausted after that.  Luckily Wahid helped to fetch Sofiyah from school.  He also helped sent her to tuition class. Alhamdullillah.

So when we had iftar....there was hubby, Badruzzaman, Wahid and I.  As usual the main dish was the  compulsory mee hoon soup....Liza's style!

After solat maghrib with hubby being the imam, we got ready for Teraweeh prayers.  Hubby suggested we have our Teraweeh at Masjid Uniten.  Alhamdullilah.

If last year during Ramadan I had to bring my portable stool cum walking stick due to my operated knee to Masjid Uniten, this year Alhamdullillah I could pray normally. Subhanallah Alhamdullillah AllahuAkbar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...