Sunday, June 7, 2015

Morning Walk Day Two

I drove hubby again to the park on Thursday morning.  His second day out of the hospital. Again I became his shadow.  Following behind him whilst he walked.  The apparatus seen on the left is th apparatus where I exercised to strenghten my knees.

This sit-up apparatus which I tried yesterday I could do seven sit-ups..💪💪💪💪💪 but this morning I could not even do once!!! 😤😤😤😤.  When I told dear hubby he just laughed...😛😛😛
I tried this space walk apparatus whilst hubby was resting.  Felt like the AGT....except its free.  

I took this picture of the Persatuan Orang Pencen Kajang (POP) doing their weekly exercises.  Our good neighbour Tn Hj Daramin is a member too.
We then drove home after spending an hour at the park Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...