Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Morning Walk Day 1

Hubby was discharged from the hospital yesterday evening. He was still weak but was determined to exercise this morning.  So I drove him to the MPKJ Jln Timur park near Kajang hospital.

Hubby walked slowly using a walking stick.  I followed behind him like a shadow.  After about six rounds he stopped to rest at the picnic table nearby.

So....while hubby rested I tried out the above gym apparatus.  Actually I do not know its for which part of the body....there was no label to indicate its function.
The huge childrens' playground.  In shaa Allah will bring my grandson to play here one day soon.

After about an hour at the park, I drove hubby home.  He was very tired.  After taking his bath, he fell asleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...