Saturday, June 6, 2015

Farewell Lunch with Ustaz

This morning I drove to Maytower to meet my tenant who informed me via whatsapp last night that she could not use the stove because there was no gas.

I asked her whether she had paid the gas bill.  She said she already did.  So when I reached her unit I checked the stove where she had changed the old cell battery for a new one.

I then called Gas Malaysia and they told us that we have to check with the building management because they, the building management have to replace a faulty valve as directed by Gas Malaysia maintenance team. It has been five days and nothing done todate. 

So I told my tenant to purchase a single electric stove and deduct the amount from next month's rent while waiting for the gas problem be rectified.

Then I drove to KLeha Kelfood restaurant at Taman Melati beside MRR2 for lunch with my Ustaz Abdullah Bukhari Abdul Rahim, his family and my classmates.  This was our end of semester lunch.  In shaa Allah I hope to be able to attend classes next semester.

Thank you Hajah Haslinda Hariri for the group photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...