Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day Five @KPJ Kajang

This morning after solat fajr I drove to KPJ kajang to look after dear hubby.  Our son Wahiduzzaman was sleeping on the sofa when I arrived.  Poor Wahid he could not stretch his long legs....the sofa not long enough for him lah.

I quietly went over to hubby and touched his forehead. No fever. Alhamdullilah. 

Wahid then went home after kissing hubby goodbye.  Hubby then had his bath.  He refused breakfast of plain bread with jam and butter.  He only ate half a slice of pear.  After taking his medicine he went back to sleep.

We were surprised when our nephew Idzqandar came with his wife Azuar in the afternoon.  Kandar knew about hubby's hospitalisation when he read my blog.  According to Azu, Kandar follows my blog now and then. Hehee....

After Kandar and Azu left, my brother-in-law, Hj Mohd Noh aka Abang Gudang came with his wife, Hjh Rafeah aka kak Peah together with their son Suhaimy and his wife Norliza (same name like me....).

Then our son Khairulzaman and son-in-law Ahmad came.  Whilst we were chatting our daughter Ayeshah aka Kak Ngah arrived.  She brought with her kuih kochi and pulut panggang all the way from Seremban.  She was attending her friend's wedding there.

So since now got kuihs....Khairulzaman went to buy packet drinks for us all.  Oh! Forgot to mention.....Azu and Kandar brought serunding daging for us.  So sedap eat with white bread.... but I forgot to serve it when Abang Gudang and family came.  So sorry...

In the evening our grandson Muhammad came with Kak long and Ahmad.  But hubby was already asleep when they came.  But then, perhaps cucu scent was strong and hubby suddenly woke up and cucu kissed and gave his atukde a big hug.  Then atukde fell asleep again....

I returned home after Wahid came for his night shift.  Hehee......

Then I remembered kak long's craving for gulai udang masak tempoyak.  So I drove to Tesco at 11pm and bought a kilo of fresh prawns (luckily still have at the seafood counter, Alhamdullilah).

Reached home, dead tired, bathed and 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...