Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 6th @KPJ Kajang

I woke up at five yesterday morning to prepare for solat fajr when suddenly I was in for a surprise.....there was my grandson, Muhammad at my bedroom door with arms wide open to hug me.  I 'melted' with immediate effect.  I hug him back and showered him with loving kisses.  I played with him until Azan was heard. 

By the time I finished solat Fajr, Muhammad was already asleep.  I then went to the kitchen to cook the prawns I bought last night at Tesco.  The dish was for kak long....she was craving for udang masak gulai tempoyak. Done cooking I went to the hospital bringing along the rice porridge I cooked for hubby.

Wahid was already up when I arrived.  So I gave him the free parking coupons when he left for home.

When Dr Vincent came he told us hubby's platelet has increased from 26 yesterday to 52 today.  Alhamdullilah. Still hubby cannot be discharged. Perhaps tomorrow or the next day.

Late afternoon Mudzaffar aka Papa, Idzqandar's younger brother came.  When kak ngah and Amin arrived an hour later Papa left. 

Kak ngah brought along the prawn lasagna which she cooked for kak long.  Kak long was also craving for prawn lasagna.  Amin cooked the beef lasagna for Sofiyah.  Please see picture below that showed Amin's hand preparing the minced beef. Picture via kak ngah's whatsapp.

Then kak long, Ahmad and Muhammad came.  Kak long was so happy she got her prawn lasagna and thanked kak ngah.  Kak ngah and Amin then excused themselves because they were going on a sunset cruise at Putrajaya Lake where the Flora and Fauna Festival was being held at Putrajaya itself.

When Dr Vincent came to inform hubby his latest platelet count, kak long was going ga-ga when she saw how handsome he was.  😂😂😂  She finally believed what Sofiyah told her about Dr Vincent's handsomeness.....hahaha.....  well kak long its too late now...... lets hope your forthcoming baby will be as beautiful In shaa Allah.  Why beautiful? Because when her O & G Dr Rasliza scanned her baby...In shaa Allah a baby girl.

Hubby's final visitor was his elder brother Tn Hj Abu Bakar whom I fondly call brother Burn.  Brother Burn came minus Kak Pah.  Kak Pah was in Kota Bharu attending her cousin's wedding.

When Bro Burn left, I too returned home since Wahid came for his night shift.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...