Friday, April 17, 2015

Second visit @Felda Residence Hot Springs Resort, Sungkai

Yesterday, after sending Sofiyah to school for her field trip to Port Dickson, I went to Masjid Kajang for Tajweed class. Then I rushed hone to get ready for my 'field' trip to Tanjong Malim....hehehe....

I took a cab to KTM Kajang and rode the commuter to KL Railway Station to buy an ETS ticket to Tanjong Malim.  When I went to the counter to purchase a ticket to Tanjong Malim scheduled at 2pm, the clerk said....Maaf Puan tiada tren untuk pukul dua petang....hanya pukul tiga sahaja. (Sorry mdm no train at 2pm only at 3pm available).

Alamak.....I have to wait an hour for the train....so to kill time I took pictures of the railway station and the trains that stopped at the station.  I even took a picture of the red lugguage and my boots.  Hahaaaha.....sooooo boring...

When the train arrived it was punctual alright.  I boarded Coach D and my seat was C5 near the aisle. The guy who sat beside me got the window view.  By the time we reached Sungei Buloh he was snoring.....heheehe....(Reminded me of some one who snored like that too....hahahaaha...)

I had to wait more than an hour for hubby to fetch me when I arrived at Tanjong Malim station.  We then drove to Sungkai where we stayed the night at Felda Residence Hot Springs Resort.

This was our second visit to this resort.  I love its surroundings...amidst the palm trees and the view of the Titiwangsa range from the resort.  Awesome....

This time I did not have the time to dip into the hot spring pool or bicycling around the resort. In shaa Allah next time....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...