Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Saturday Night Fever

Afat's wedding reception was on Saturday 31st January at Roof Top Hotel. This time Wahid drove me and Sofiyah to the venue.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were met with the entourage from the groom's side i e. hubby's siblings and their families.  We then had pre dinner at Penang Street Restaurant.

After solat maghrib and eshaq the three of us i.e. Wahid, Sofiyah and I then went to the hotel's ballroom foe the wedding banquet.  The ballroom was beautifully decorated. 

We left at 10.30pm and took the Federal Highway to reach home.  I was not feeling well....my head throbbed and I was sneezing a lot.

When we reached home, my grandson greeted me at the door.  What a sight.  I gave him a big hug but dared not shower him with kisses fearing that if indeed I was having flu.....I definitely did not want him to get infected too.

The next morning after fajr prayer I slept.  When I woke up at 10.30am I was coughing badly and my body was aching real bad.  So hubby took me to Klinik Kita where the lady doctor said I has the flu.

I kept myself isolated from the rest od the family.  I slept after taking the medication.  When I awoke after asar Wahid was getting ready to return to Ipoh.

Then on Monday morning again I slept after solat fajr.  When I woke up it was already 11 am.  Monday was a public holiday for Badruzzaman and Khairulzaman. 

Badruzzaman spent his time cleaning up the external store room.  Khairulzaman helped supervised the cleaning and repainting of kak ngah's soon to be rented house.  I was strictly prohibited from leaving the house to sneak peek kak ngah's abode by dear hubby...

Tuesday evening hubby took me to kak ngah's abode to view the furniture he bought for kak ngah and her future husband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...