Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Adios 2014 @ IOI Mall Putrajaya

Last day of 2014...and I was so busy doing the laundry since the sun was shining bright so I need not use the dryer...Alhamdullilah. 
Then after breakfast with Sofiyah...and washing the dishes...I found our drain got clogged.  So....I tried flushing whatever that clogged the drain...I was unsuccessful.  Why?? Because I did not have the right tools...Feeling frustrated I refuse to cook lunch....(well actually got plenty of leftover from last night's dinner..hehehe...)
Suddenly dear hubby called and invited me and Sofiyah to lunch.  Hooray!!! But it was already 3.30pm.....so late lunch then....
hubby took us to the newly opened IOI Mall at Putrajaya.  It was packed with shoppers and food lovers....like me!!  hehee....
Hubby dropped us off at the entrance whilst he parked the car.  He told us to wait him at Manhattan Fish Market. His favourite restaurant. 
On our way to the restaurant we came across this kiosk selling inner hand socks. I bought five pieces for me and one piece for Sofiyah...she only wanted one.
We then waited for hubby at the restaurant. As usual hubby ordered his favourite baked fish and ice lemon tea. As for me I had soup of the day....and hot water (I brought my own Ahmad Tea Pure Green Tea bag mixed with the hot water). Well....I need not feel guilty because the hot water costs ninety sen.....and they do not serve green tea. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...