Friday, July 4, 2014

Ramadan Day Six

I missed physio again today. Hubby went to work very early after  sending Sofiyah to school.  I felt pain when I walked around the house.  Still...just bear it whilst doing the house chores.

Today I completed Juzuk 7 of the Quran, Alhamdullilah.  But for the Tadarrus group, we completed until Juzuk 5, Alhamdullilah.  Our Tadarrus group will continue Monday, In shaa Allah.

My kid brother took our dad to the Government clinic for his blood test.  Dad has diabetes, so he needs to see the doctor who monitors him regularly.  My brother lives in Johor so he does not work Fridays.



My brother with his loving family when he last visited our farm in Pedas. 

When we had iftar today....hubby was not around.  He called to say that he got stuck in traffic at Shah Alam on his way home from Tanjong Malim. So.....there were just four of us....Badruzzaman, Ayeshah and Sofiyah breaking fast.

But then hubby came home just when we were about to perform our Maghrib prayer.  So, hubby was the Imam for our Maghrib prayer.  

We then went to Masjid Ikram at KLIUC for our Teraweeh.  We thought we were late..... Alhamdullilah when we arrived the Azan was welcoming us.  










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...