Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ramadan Day Seven

After predawn meal today...as usual I hang out the laundry outside the house.  Then I watered all the potted plants around the house including the hedge too.  When the Azan was heard coming from the masjid...hubby was already driving out of the car porch to the masjid for fajr prayer.

When I checked my mobile for any new messages via whatsapp....I was shocked to receive the following images of the beautiful and talented singer Dato'Sharifah Aini who passed away this morning at 0126 at Hospital Damansara.  She was 61 years and 3 days old.  Her birthday was 2nd July.  We thus shared the same zodiac, Cancer.

I have never met Kak Pah (her nickname) nor have I attended any of her live concerts...but I grew up listening to her songs and watching her perform on television. Her melodious voice are unmatched with any of the local singers these days.  When she sang, her diction were perfect.., clear word by word....

Before she wore the hijab...her volumnous hair was her trademark....she was beautiful then.....but since wearing the hijab....MasyaAllah...she was even more beautiful...
Kak Pah, you have returned home to meet Allah in the holy month of Ramadan. May Allah bless your soul always.  Al Fatihah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...