Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ramadan Day four

This morning I did not go for physiotherapy at the hospital.  Hubby left for work very early after sending Sofiyah to school.  I still unable to drive eventhough the therapist said I could drive short distances.  Well,I have yet to gain confidence in order to drive.

So, after reading a few pages of the Quran..... yours truly fell asleep from 8.30am until 10.30am.... My mobile woke me up...the ringing tone from my fishmonger who was returning my call.  I called him this morning before I went into snooze mode....hehehe.... .He did not answer, that was why he called me back at the right moment....otherwise I would have slept until noon and missed my Tadarrus.

Anyway.....I sms my fishmonger to deliver a few variety of seafood. I also informed him to deliver after 1pm.

Well, my Tadarrus gathering did not end until 1.30pm.  There were only four of us.  The other ladies could not make it. The four of us managed to complete Juzuk 3 today, Alhamdullilah.

The fishmonger finally delivered my order at 3.30pm.  I was about to cook for iftar.  Since there was fresh mackerel, I grilled five pieces for iftar, Alhamdullilah.

While waiting for iftar I read the Quran.  I have read until Juzuk Five, Alhamdullilah.  I hope to accomplish a Juzuk a day, In shaa Allah.

Instead of going to Masjid Uniten for Teraweeh prayers, hubby and I went to Ikram Mosque at KLIUC.  Both the imams who led the Teraweeh prayers were very young. There were quite a number of foreign students at the mosque.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...