Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ramadan day five

This morning when I woke up at 4.30 to prepare pre dawn meal for my family, I felt  tightness on my right leg, especially around my knee area.  I then walked with a limp.

Anyway, I cooked scrambled eggs mixed with onions for our pre dawn meal.  I then hang out the laundry which was in the washing machine. 

Hubby left for work after sending Sofiyah to school.  I then took the hot pad and covered my operated knee for ten minutes.  After which I fell asleep.Then, as usual, went for Tadarrus. Everyone came except for Hanida.  We completed Juzuk four today, Alhamdullilah.

When I reached home, went to collect the dried laundry and saw the three kittens sleeping next to the dryer.  Their mother was not around.  So I took these pictures..

Neither do I dare to touch nor move the kittens.....they were so tiny....their eyes were still shut.  Must find a way to move them to a safer place.  My washing machine and dryer were placed outside the house, that was why the kittens were born there.

For iftar today....I cooked fried prawn fitters aka cucur udang. There were only four of us at the dinner table.  Badruzzaman iftar with his colleagues at his employer's abode some where at Taman Tun.

We had our Teraweeh prayers at Masjid Ikram again.  But this time Ayeshah and Sofiyah followed us.  Sofiyah waited for us outside the prayer hall revising her school subjects since her exam is next week, In shaa Allah.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...