Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ramadan Day 8

Hubby bought a baby chair for our grandson yesterday. Thus, grandson can join us for iftar when he returns from his paternal grandparents.

Today afternoon, Ayeshah, Sofiyah and I went to Ampang Park to do our Raya shopping.  Well, hubby wants me to buy Sofiyah's raya clothes.  She now has three pairs of baju kurung, Alhamdullilah.

On our way home, we went to the fresh mart at Saujana.  I wanted to cook Laksa Assam.  Among the ingredients were fresh mackerel.  So I bought a kilogramme.

Then after solat zuhur....I began cooking the laksa gravy.  I googled the recipe and found it at Rasa Malaysia.  In fact a lot of Asian Recipes are available via this site.

After setting the table for iftar, I went upstairs to do my solat Asar.  Then when I went down again.....I was surprised to see kak long and her family in the living room. Alhamdullilah they have returned from Kedah safely.

I missed my grandson very much.  He could walk very well now,unaided. Alhamdullilah.  The baby chair fits him nicely too.

Then, after our solat Maghrib, hubby, our son-in-law, khairul,Ayeshah and I went to Masjid Ikram for Teraweeh prayers.  Tonight, the Imam is the same one the previous night. A foreign student from Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur.  He recited the Quran verses extremely well. Alhamdullilah.

(The ladies'prayer hall entrance at Masjid Ikram)

(The roofed shoe rack at Masjid Ikram)

(Our grandson's chair)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...