Monday, July 21, 2014

Ramadan Day 23





Kak long and her family returned to their home after fajr today.  Muhammad was drowsy when we hug and kissed him when we bid farewell.

Hubby too left early for work after sending Sofiyah to school.  As for me I slowly did the house chores....and then went back to sleep...right after I read the Quran.

For Tadarrus today..two ladies Hajah Nomi and Hanidah did not come.  Alhamdullilah we completed Juzuk 16.

After Tadarrus I gave them rambutans, mangosteens and langsat for them to take home.  The fruits were from my orchard at Rumah Liza.

Then after solat asar I followed hubby to our village in Pedas.  We arrived on time at the Surau next to our office.  We were invited to attend their buka puasa event and also to distribute our zakat to the widows and orphans in the village.  Alhamdullilah the event was a success.

For iftar the food were so simple....only rice with beef curry, sambal chicken, gulai cendawan and lemak sayur pucuk.  Simple yet delicious. Alhamdullilah.

After solat maghrib and eshaq we had solat Teraweeh.  Since I was using the chair during solat.....some of the makciks enquired why I used a chair since I was a lot younger than them.  So....I told them my story...bla bla bla bla n bla......end of story...heheehe... It was sweet of them to ask.  I was sitting behind the ladies in the first picture.

We then had hot tea after Teraweeh.  I could not resist the leftover mee goring.  So delicious.... hubby had the bubur badak berendam....too sweet for me though.

After saying goodbye to all the nice ladies, hubby and I head for home.

Alhamdullilah, when we reached home, kak ngah served us kuih keria aka Malay doughnut made from sweet potato and flour.  Deep fried and then mixed with melted sugar.  It was delicious too, Alhamdullilah.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...