Monday, July 14, 2014

Ramadan day 16

The world cup final between Germany and Argentina were telecast live over astro tv. Thus when I woke up this morning to prepare the pre dawn meal, Ayeshah was watching the match alone.  She was frustrated because Argentina did not score any goals during the first and second half of the match....neither did Germany, my favoueite team.

I am a die-hard fan of Germany since 1974 when they won the world cup.  I remembered Franz Beckenbauer and striker Gerd Muller. But, I had a crush on Johan Cruijff...the Dutch footballer.... I had a poster of him in my room and his picture was embedded in my crocodile file which I carried to school everyday during the world cup 1974.  I was sixteen....sweet and bubbly....hehehe...

Anyway, Germany won again scoring a goal at extra time in 2014.  Congratulations Germany!!

This morning hubby sent me to colombia Hospital for physio.  Mr Jeffry the Manager of physio clinic attended to me.  Did the same routine except for leg press where the weights were increased to 120 lbs for both feet and 110 lbs for my right foot.

Then had Tadarrus with the ladies again today and we completed Juzuk 11, Alhamdullilah.  After solat zuhur I nap until 4pm since I had not had any sleep since 4am today.

Then I cooked assam pedas tenggiri and also fried mee hoon.  Hubby had his iftar at the Masjid Punchak Alam today...so only Wahid, Sofiyah and I were at home.  We had nasi kerabu for iftar instead. 

We bought the nasi kerabu at the nearby  bazar Ramadan.  Before that I went to Parkson Kajang to buy baju melayu for abah and Wahid and baju kurung for mak.  I went with Wahid and Sofiyah.  I also went to Adams alteration to alter hubby's baju melayu, I waited in the car with Wahid since we parked our car infront of Adams boutique.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...