Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ramadan Day 14

This morning when I woke up to prepare the pre dawn meal....I saw Wahid's bedroom door was closed.  Thus Wahid must have arrived home the night before. 

I cooked fried rice and refried the leftover prawn fritters from yesterday's iftar.  So nothing was wasted, Alhamdullilah.
After fajr prayers I read the Quran and completed Juzuk 13, Alhamdullilah.  Then I doze off until 10am....hehehe..

When I woke up at 10am I quickly got ready to go to KL.  Then I woke up Khairul and Sofiyah who would accompany me. Khairul drove us there.

Our first stop was at the Mines.  Sofiyah wanted to repair her mobile phone's screen which had cracked when she dropped it at her friend's house. Khairul accompanied her to the Samsung outlet at level 3.  I waited in the car since parking was already full at that level.

Then off we went to Suria KLCC.  We went to Parkson Grand and bought hubby a baju melayu.  I hope he likes it. I took the opportunity to go to Kinokuniya at level 4 and bought a book "The World Without Islam".

Then khairul sent me to my seamtress at Campbell Complex.  My baju kurung were ready for collection.  The area around Jalan TAR were packed with shoppers, especially SOGO.  

Since we have to return to the Mines to collect Sofiyah's mobile,.Khairul took Jalan Imbi to get to the Smart Tunnel.  But then he told me he wanted to go to Sungei Wang...so Sofiyah and I waited for him in the car infront of Times Square.

While waiting for him, I read the Quran using my mobile. I completed one juzuk, Alhamdullilah.

Then we rushed to the Mines to get Sofiyah's mobile.  From there we drove to Pedas.  Alhamdullilah we reached Rumah Liza an hour before Iftar.

I took a picture of three pieces of unripe apple custard.  Apple custard tastes like soursop.

We had Teraweeh prayers at the Surau besides Rumah Liza.  I had to bring our folding chair since I left my 'walking chair' at home.

Oh yaaaa....there was no Tadarrus today since me and the other ladies agreed not to Tadarrus on weekends.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...