Friday, July 11, 2014

Ramadan Day 13

I missed physio again this morning.....hubby could send me...but I have to take a cab home instead after physio. So....I decided not to go.....  Hubby had to send abah for his appointment with the doctor at KK Ampangan. 

As for Tadarrus, we completed Juzuk ten, Alhamdullilah.  Today there were only four of us... Hjh Zaitun, Hjh Siti Sarah, Hanida and I.

When Hjh Siti Sarah saw the peppermint herbs which hubby planted...she took a few stalks to plant at her house. 

For iftar, we plucked a few peppermint leaves, soaked it in salt water for ten minutes, and ate it with sambal belacan....yummy...

We also added the peppermint leaves to our Boh tea.... hubby enjoys his tea this way....

For Teraweh, we went to Masjid Ikram.  Khairul was back home for the weekend, so he drove us there. 

After Teraweeh, there was a Tazkirah session by a guest Imam from USA, Alhamdullilah.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...