Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ramadan day 12

When I woke up to prepare the pre dawn meal, the lights were on in the living room.  Ayeshah was watching the world cup semi final match between Argentina and Netherlands.  Ayeshah is an Argentinan fan.
 
Argentina won by penalty kicks 4 3.  Thus they will meet Germany....my team...for the final match.  When it comes to world cup football....I only watch the opening and closing matches.....hehehe.... Well, I hope Germany will win 3 1.

For Tadarrus today, we completed Juzuk nine Alhamdullilah.  As for my own reading the Quran, I finished Juzuk 12, Alhamdullilah. 

When we did Teraweeh at Masjid Ikram....the Imam was a foreigner who recited the Quranic verses extremely well.  He is a Hafiz.  For the last rakaat of witr...he made a very lengthy doa during qunote.  He said it in Arabic.

There were young children at the Masjid....and upon seeing them....I suddenly miss my grandson.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...