Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ramadan day 10

Today is already 10th Ramadan....Alhamdullilah.  I did not attend physio at the hospital today.  Thus I have missed three physio sessions.  Last week I could not make it because hubby had to go outstation...thus no one to drive me... But today hubby was available and wanted to send me, but I did not feel well....so I slept after Fajr prayer.

I woke up at 10.30am and prepared for Tadarrus session with my neighbours.  Hanida was the first to arrive followed by Hjh Rafisah, Hjh Nyonya, Hjh Norazmi, Hjh Nomi, Hjh Zaitun and Hjh Siti Sarah.  We completed Juzuk 7 today, Alhamdullilah.

Sofiyah had her Maths tuition at 3pm.  I did the ironing whilst waiting for solat Asar.  After Asar, I fried mee hoon and cooked chicken soup for hubby. Besides these dishes.....there were also left over food from yesterday's iftar, Alhamdullilah.

We again went to Masjid Ikram for Teraweeh prayers.  After Teraweeh, when I wanted to stand up (I was using a chair during Teraweeh) I felt sharp pain on my operated knee.  I also have difficulty walking.  Luckily my daughters were with me....so they assisted me to our car.  Hubby was already waiting for us. 

Hubby said I should not have done the ironing and mopping the house. I should rest more. Well, I may have to hire a cleaner to clean our abode.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...