Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wedding - Mokhtar aka Amat Ma's son

(bff forever.... Datin Norizan Zakaria, me and Salmah Awang)

(clockwise from left: Sukarni, Datin Norizan, Me, Salmah, Hariduar, Idris's daughter and wife, James Foo Cek Par)

(seated clockwise from Left: Sukarni, James Foo Cek Par, my hubby Kamaruzaman Budin, Salmah and her hubby Sam.  Standing left to right: Datin Norizan, me and Hariduar)






Hubby and I drove to Johor Bahru early Sunday morning after dawn prayers.  We then had breakfast at Pagoh R & R.  We finally reached Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel around 11.00am and waited for Salmah and her hubby Sam at the lobby, together with Datin Norizan who arrived earlier.  

It was a smooth journey to Singapore.  We ladies sat at the back and were chatting and laughing all the way to Mokhtar's wedding reception at Tampines.

(a selfy of the three of us...Datin Norizan Zakaria, me and Salmah Awang)

To my bff, I love you all very much.  May our friendship lasts forever and ever.  Imagine our friendship is now more than forty three years, Alhamdullilah.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...