Sunday, July 21, 2013

Warded at KPJ Kajang




Last Friday, I took my mother to KPJ Seremban for her physiotherapy.  Then, while she was being bathed by the KPJ home nursing team, I cooked lunch for both my parents.  Dad could not fast because he had to complete his dosage of antibiotic due to his injured right toe.

Suddenly, I felt nauseatic and vomitted in the kitchen sink.  Quickly I finished my cooking and laid down on the bed.  I felt awful.  I felt dizzy, nauseatic and felt my body and joints aching all over.

After solat zohor, I called up my son, Khairulzaman, to pick me up at my parent's house and to drive me home.  While waiting for him, I slept.  He arrived an hour later and drove me home.

I slept during the journey home.  I felt so sick....body and joints aching, nauseatic and dizzy.  Khairul wanted to take me to the hospital, but I said I will go after solat eshaq.  I was still fasting and felt really bad because I could not cook anything for iftar.  So, my children have to buy outside food for their iftar.  Hubby was breaking fast with his office colleagues.

Then, after eshaq, Khairul and Sofiyah took me to KPJ Kajang.  I had to be hospitalised to undergo tests to find out what was wrong with me.  When hubby arrived at the hospital, I was still at EO.  Then hubby got me a suite so that I will be comfortable during my stay in hospital, Alhamdullilah.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...