Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First day fasting

We had the predawn meal at 5am.  Hubby, as usual, ate his favourite Kjeldsens Danish butter cookies. Our children ate toasted garlic bread which I made.  As for me, I had dried dates.

For the first time this year, I went marketing at Kajang market.  I bought fresh beef and mutton, kampung chicken, battery chicken, and vegetables.

Then, just before 1pm, I received a call from Fitness Concept informing me they are delivering the treadmill (BH RT AERO TREADMILL (MP3 Compatible) I ordered from Fitness Concept at Alamanda.

Thus, besides being the first day of Ramadhan, it is also my son-in-law's birthday and the arrival of my brand new treadmill, Alhamdullilah.

I will try out the treadmill after terawih prayers.  I did terawih prayers at home, whilst hubby and our children went to Uniten mosque for their Terawih, Alhamdullilah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...