Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finally discharged...

The nurse had to change my wrist band at the hospital because it came loose.  In its place was this cute cartoon printed ones....must have been leftover from the childrens'ward...hehehe....

Anyway, I was finally discharged Monday evening.  My son, Khairulzaman, and Sofiyah picked me up and took me home.  Just in time for iftar, but I was not fasting.  I have to replace four days fasting after Ramadhan, In shaa Allah.

When I reached home, my grandson was still at home.  I wanted to hold him, but hubby said better not, since I just returned from the hospital.  My final diagnosis was...food poisoning.  Had to consume more medicines for a few more days....

O Allah, to You I seek forgiveness and please cure me from my ailments.  Amiin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...