Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pasar Tani (Improvise)

(hubby and I, resting...)

(the view from where we sat..)

(my bro Zulkifly and Acot, manning the stall)

(Acot cutting up the meat (must wear gloves next time)

(our new set up...neat and informative..)


This Sunday morning, we drove from Kajang to the Pasar Tani, at around 7.00am. We reached Paroi at 7.45am. My bro Zulkifly and Acot had already set up our mutton stall. We now have a new set up, as seen via the pictures above.

By 8.00am, customers started coming and we had our first customer who bought 2 kg of mutton. Business was a bit slow, because, there was also another Pasar Tani at Paroi Jaya. The Paroi Jaya Pasar Tani has been around for years and it also has a large number of stalls selling various agricultural products.

The Pasar Tani at Paroi, is still new, only a month old. The site itself is very convenient, by the main road to Kuala Pilah, and having a large parking area. Also, the stalls are clean and well organised. At Pasar Tani Paroi, we have a deejay, who is also the officer in charge of the Pasar Tani Paroi. His name is Encik Rasheed. He would advertise the products found at this Pasar Tani with music in the background via the radio.

At 11.30am a meeting was held between the stall owners and the management. Encik Rasheed chaired the meeting himself. My husband attended the meeting whilst my bro, Acot and I cleaned up our stall.

We returned to Kajang at noon. I truly enjoyed myself, helping my hubby at his stall. Next week I will be wearing the uniform (an orange tee shirt), thus I am now a full fledged member of the Pasar Tani Paroi. The Pasar Tani Paroi opens on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, morning only...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...