Thursday, February 24, 2011

OWWWWWWWW.....Plantar F..go awayyyyyy pls...

Its been almost two months now... and I am still in pain... Have been to physiotherapy 3x a week... Used the T.E.N.S. medical device 2 to 3 times a day.... After physio and TENS, I would feel fine... moving around especially walking, no problem at all.. BUT once I sat down watching TV or having to drive.... (i.e. after 'resting' a short while) and I started to 'move' again... and pang!! the heel started to throb again.... and it hurts.... a lotttttttt...

So.. when I had to see my Doctor again, I told him what I had gone through... and he prescribed this drug ARCOXIA (pain killer) to ease my pain. I was told to take a tablet once a day when I felt pain.... But then.... till now, I had not taken any.... But I carry Arcoxia with me all the time in my purse. I have managed to abstain from taking Arcoxia... and enduring the pain... but I am unsure whether I should start taking it.

A friend told me to go ahead and take Arcoxia to relief the pain and perhaps after completing the dosage, Plantar F will disappear forever... Well.... should I??? I need to get well fast, to prepare myself for the Standard Chartered International Marathon in June. Of course, I am only participating in the 10km run... Also I am missing the hiking activities during the weekends. Doctor told me to get well first before being active outdoors again.... My next appointment with Doctor is next week.

What I do now is to pray.. and may Allah return my good health soon, Ameen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...